We believe that companies always communicate for a reason – to create value, support sales, acquire clients or consumers, improve operations or even to attract talent from the job market. Communication is not art for art’s sake but a means towards achieving specific business objectives and providing measurable return on investment. By developing and implementing corporate communications programmes for our clients we invest in their reputation in the market and among their employees.
A company’s reputation rests upon two pillars. One pillar represents the company’s identity, namely its history, vision, mission, values, leadership and the range of products or services it provides. The other pillar represents its public image or how the organisation is perceived.
Reputation Mangers professionals apply a range of communications tools to manage reputation and create image for our clients:
- Internal and external communication strategies and programmes
- Creation and development of internal and external communication channels
- Media and key stakeholders relations
- Internal communication programmes
- Internal and external reputation audits
- Corporate culture development and change
- Creation and development of management image
- Corporate social and environmental responsibility
- Social media communications